Pages

Thursday, March 5, 2009

3 Months Old!!!



Hi, my name is Abigail and I am three months old.  My Mom makes me take this silly picture with my frog periodically to watch me grow.  Look at the picture below to see how much I've grown since my first frog picture.  I wonder how long she'll make me do this?  Hopefully I won't be 18 and still taking frog pictures, but we'll see.  





Some of my favorite things to do these days are:
Eating
Sleeping (in my car seat, my bed...not so much)
Smiling
Laughing
Wiggling 
Watching TV (I may already be a couch potato)
Chewing on my hands
Drooling

I love when my Mom and Dad make silly faces and noises at me.  They think I am laughing because I like the faces but I am really laughing at how silly they look.  I've also noticed that my Mom sings crazy made up songs to me all day long.  I think she got that from my Nana because I've noticed her doing the same thing when she visits.  


Check out my cute new pajamas



My Bumbo seat is awesome and I feel like such a big girl in it.

I watched the Bachelor finale with my Mom the other night...it was crazy!

2 comments:

Beth Gladney said...

I love it!!! This is hysterical!!! You definitely got the made up songs from Nana. Just ask Amelia about "Hey Mr. Jack-o-Lantern!!!"

agnolen said...

Joshua has noticed that his mom sings made up songs to him too. We are at Nana's house and she is singing a made up song to him right now.
I love these pictures. Abigail is getting so cute and looks like a big girl in her bumbo seat.
We are looking forward to seeing her next week and maybe watching some basketball.