Pages

Thursday, April 9, 2009

4 Months!


Hi, my name is Abigail and I am 4 months old!  I weigh 12 pounds and 11 ounces and measure 24 1/4 inches.  This has been an awesome month for me and I have learned a few new tricks.  I am trying solid foods now but can't really figure out what to do when Mommy brings the spoon to my mouth.  I'd rather lick the food off the spoon rather than putting the whole thing in my mouth.  The food is okay, but the mess I make is even more fun!  


My first bite of rice cereal and applesauce.  Needless to say I was not very excited about it.


After a few bites, I changed my mind and decided it wasn't too bad after all.  

My Mommy has started trying to put these bow things in my hair.  She insists on trying even though they only stay in my hair for about 20 seconds.  I don't understand what the big deal is about the bows, but Mommy says I better get used to it. 




I am also working very hard on my tummy time.  Uncle Christopher and Aunt Jennifer let me borrow this cool tummy time mat.  It looks like a boogie board and I pretend like a am riding a wave at the beach (although I must admit I've never been to the beach or seen a wave).  Somehow, amidst all of my wiggling, I end up on my back.  Mommy and Daddy clap for this, but little do they know, I have no idea how it happens.  Whatever...they are so easily amused.





No comments: