Pages

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Jump Around, Jump Jump, Jump Around

Abigail has been a jumping machine for the past few days since Uncle Christopher and Aunt Jennifer sent over the Johnny Jump-Up.  She loves it!  She will bounce so long that she gets out of breath, but doesn't want to stop either.  All the exercise may work to decrease some of the leg rolls she's got going on.  Here are a few pictures of her excitement with the new toy. 





Abigail's not the only one jumping around...this blog post is too.  We spent the Fourth of July holiday weekend in Atlanta with Chad's parents.  It was a nice, relaxing weekend and we all enjoyed visiting together.  We even squeezed a family picture in before we left.  


Me-Mommy and D-Daddy got in on the picture-taking action as well. 

Abigail showed D-Daddy how much fun her toys can be.  This picture looks like she is saying, "Give me some skin D-Daddy!"

Once we returned home, Abigail ended the long weekend by catching up on her reading.  She's so advanced!

1 comment:

The O'Briens said...

Hey Gloria! So glad you left me a message...I didn't know you had a blog. I've added you to my list so I can keep up with that adorable little girl!