Pages

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

11 Months Old!

Guess who is almost 1?   It's me, Abigail!!!!!!!  That's right, I am 11 months old now and counting down the days to my first birthday.  Word on the street at the nursery is that there are some sweets involved with that special day.  Mommy and Daddy have been holding out on me, but I expect to make up for the past year during my birthday celebrations.    

I've been busy this month...as usual.  I added another tooth to my mouth, started wearing shoes a good bit (those things are weird by the way), have become more adventurous in my cruising and climbing, learned to stand on my own without holding on, learned to give high fives and started giving out slobbery, open-mouth kisses.  

I'm getting excited about my first Halloween this weekend.  Daddy and Mommy are taking me to two Fall Festivals.  They said I have to wear that crazy bunny costume you saw in Mommy's last post.  Ten bucks says they take 1,000 pictures of me in that bunny suit.  


Quick shout out to my Me-Mommy.  She recently had surgery and I hope she feels better very soon!  Daddy is coming to see you tomorrow Me-Mommy and I am sending him with a special surprise just for you.

Stay tuned this next week for a recap of my first Halloween and be on the look out for my 12 month post after my birthday celebrations!

Love,
Abigail

1 comment:

Andrea said...

I cannot believe that she is almost 1! We really miss you guys. We need to get together and let the little ones play. We're looking forward to seeing more bunny pictures soon.