Pages

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Quick Trip to Starkvegas!


Tuesday Chad and I traveled to Starkville to see the Bulldogs play in the Men's NIT Basketball Tournament. While my beloved Dogs didn't make it to the Big Dance (still so, so sad about that) they were given the number one seed in the NIT giving them home court advantage for the first few games. I've been dying to go see a game at The Hump this year and jumped on the chance to head to Starkville.

We needed to make the most of our few hours in my old college town and decided to do some of my favorite things Starkville has to offer. Here they are:

Dinner at Harvey's - so, so good!

Watching State get a win at The Hump!


Eating Mississippi State Muscadine Ripple Ice Cream - worth making the trip alone!

Breakfast at City Bagel Cafe - oh I miss that place!

And of course, hugging on this cute fellow for a few minutes and visiting with his parents before heading back to Jackson!
I can't wait for my next trip to The Hump (although it will have to be next basketball season since the Bulldogs lost a close one to UNC today) and hopefully I can take this cute thing below with us for her first Hump experience.

No comments: