Pages

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Luke is 3 ... I mean 4 months old!

Hello Blog World!

Have you missed me? I apologize for leaving you hanging on my 3 month post. I was grounded from all computer use because of the stunt I pulled in my 2 month post. Like I thought, Mom did not appreciate one of the pictures I posted (go back and look at that post if you've forgotten). Anyway, below is my 3 month growth picture for those of you keeping up.


Luke - 3 Months Old

And here I am at 4 months old!
Luke - 4 Months Old

As you can tell from the pictures, I've grown a lot! I saw my doc this week and got another glowing report (no surprise there). I weigh 15 pounds, 5 ounces and measure 24 and 3/4 inches. I weigh more now than my sister did at 6 months old! I'm glad I'm so healthy but Mom won't lay off my cheeks. I guess her constant kissing is just part of the deal.
These days I enjoy sitting up in my Bumbo seat, playing with the toys on my play mat, chewing on my hands, hanging out in my exersaucer, laughing at my sister, and sleeping of course. I even give my folks eleven or twelve hours most nights.

Swatting at toys sure can wear you out!
I think this shirt says it all, don't you?


We've been busy this summer and Mom has a few other posts up her sleeve. Check back soon for more updates.

Thanks for stopping by,
Luke

No comments: