Pages

Friday, August 19, 2011

Luke is 5 Months Old!

Luke - 5 Months Old

Hello Blog World,
Time again for my monthly post. I turned 5 months old on August 10th! I had a busy month and hopefully Mom will fill you in on some other details of the month in a later post.

I continue to grow at a rapid pace. In the picture above (handsome if I do say so) I am sporting nine month pajamas. A few of my six month outfits are a little (ahem) tight around the legs and belly, so Mom broke out a few bigger sizes. I can breath a lot better in those!

Since my last post, the biggest change for me is that Mom started shoving some kind of cereal mixture in my mouth once a day. She felt it necessary to document that first experience, as bad as it was.


Can you tell how I really felt about it that first time?
After giving it another try, and Mom sweetening it up a bit, I now clean my bowl each time. I would lick it clean if she would let me! Hey, maybe that explains why my clothes are so tight?!

Abigail and I continue to get to know each other better. She can make me laugh more than anyone else! I'm still not sure why she has to be so loud, but I'm getting used to it.

Peace out,
Luke

No comments: