Pages

Monday, November 21, 2011

Luke is 8 months old!

Luke - 8 Months Old


Hi Everybody,
Well, I turned 8 months old on November 10th but am just now finding a few minutes to update all of you. I had the croup and an ear infection that sidelined me for just a few days but have bounced back with extra steam since then. I've been really busy playing with my sister these days. She is really pretty nice to me!
I've also been busy trying to learn to crawl. I think I'm getting pretty close, but not quite there yet. For some reason, I can go in reverse but haven't learned to put it in drive yet. Maybe I will just keep crawling backwards wherever I want to go.
Still no teeth to report. Not for my lack of trying for sure. I will put anything into my mouth that I can get my hands on. It's my favorite hobby.
I am also really looking forward to my first Thanksgiving and spending time with some family that rarely gets to see me. I foresee four full days of getting anything I want (I mean Aunt B will be there for goodness sakes). Since Tom Tom will be there, I am working on my baseball signs so we can speak our own language to each other!
I'll tell Mom to give you a full report of all of the fun soon.

Later,
Luke

No comments: