Pages

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Luke is 9 months old!

Luke - 9 months old

Hello,
Merry Christmas everybody! I am enjoying every minute of my first Christmas season and can't believe we get to do this every year! I'm crawling full speed ahead now, and cannot be stopped. My favorite targets these days are the Christmas tree and the fireplace. I like to keep my folks hopping.

In other recent news, as soon as I learned to crawl I started pulling up on anything and everything. One of my favorite things to do is get into a standing position leaning against the most random possible things I can find. Making my Mom nervous cracks me up!

The picture below is Abigail's puppy dog picture. She insisted on one too after my monthly shot with the dog.
I got another A+ report from my doctor this month and weigh in at 19 pounds, 5 ounces. I measure 29 inches in length too. Not to shabby, right?

I leave you with a couple of pictures of our Christmas celebration with Coach and Nana this week.

Merry Christmas,
Luke



No comments: