Pages

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Luke is 10 months old!

LTH - 10 Months Old

That's right, I'm ten. Two hands, double digits. I love life as a ten month old these days. I can get wherever I want to go, play with all of my new toys from Christmas, go to school now two mornings a week, and am trying some new foods that I get to eat with my hands. What could be better? They even gave me juice in a cup a few weeks ago!



I still have nothing to report on the teeth front. That's right, not one tooth yet. I am holding out on Mom so that I can cut six at once next time Dad goes out of town. That's my plan anyway.

Dad took a video of one of my newest tricks. I have started using my push toy as a walker recently and feel pretty good about myself these days. Maybe by next month I will learn how to turn it around on my own.

See you next month,
Luke

(P.S. Mom says there is a new blog post below)

No comments: