Pages

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Luke is 11 months old!


Luke - 11 months old

Hello people,
I am finally getting around to my 11 month post. In the spirit of full disclosure, I am actually pretty close to 12 months old now, but please accept this tardy update on my last month or so.

So, I gave Mom fits trying to take my monthly photo for this post. You can see some proof below. I just can't be bothered with stopping to flash my toothless smile (yes, still no teeth) whenever Mom wants me to.




I had a rough start to the month when I came down with a double ear infection topped off by RSV. Mom and Dad put some strange mask on my face every six hours for a week, stuffed me with medicine, and filled my ears with drops and ...

POOF! I felt better and was back to my old shenanigans acting goofy with Dad and Abigail.
Mom and Dad talk a lot about who they think I look like. Our friends all seem to say something different. I am including some pictures of a few of my different faces to get your opinion. Who do you think I favor?







Next time you hear from me, I'll be one! Can you believe it?

See ya,
Luke

No comments: