Pages

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

5 Months!




Hi, it's Abigail again for my monthly post.  Sorry I am a little bit behind, but I've been pretty busy these days.  Being five months old is a full time job, but I'm enjoying it all (if you can't tell from my frog pictures).  Daddy led a family retreat a few weekends ago for our church and I got to go too.  It was my first visit to Camp Dawson and I was able to scope it out for the Thanksgiving family reunion I keep hearing about.  I went ahead and reserved my bunk, but don't worry Joshua, I saved you one too!  I also enjoyed playing with Me-Mommy and D-Daddy that weekend when they were in town while Mommy and Daddy went to a wedding.  
Here's a shot of me and Me-Mommy at the family retreat.

I am getting better and better with these so called "solid" foods.  The baby food is okay for now, but I am more interested in what Mommy and Daddy are eating.  One of these days I'm going to just grab a bite off one of their plates while their not looking.  Don't they know it's rude to eat in front of someone and not offer them any?

I am really looking forward to this coming week.  I get to hang out with Joshua for the whole week!!!  Mommy, Nana, and Aunt Mil are taking me and Joshua to meet our great grandparents who live in South Carolina.  Joshua, I have just two words for you...ROAD TRIP!  I am sure Mommy will post all kinds of pictures when we get back.  For now, enjoy this picture of me in my new shades welcoming in the summer weather.


Bring it on summer time, I'm ready!!!

2 comments:

agnolen said...

Dear Abigail,
I cannot wait for our trip next week. Just between us, it is going to be one big PARTY!
See you Friday, Joshua

Beth Gladney said...

Aunt B is so sad that she has to stay home!!! :( I will miss y'all but I am glad that we get to spend the weekend together!!!