Pages

Saturday, September 26, 2009

10 Months Old!


Hello Blog World Friends, it's Abigail.  I turned 10 months old this week so it's time for my monthly post.  Mommy and Daddy got my frog picture in one take believe it or not.  I decided to cooperate this time, mainly so they would let me back down to play.  These next couple of pictures are Daddy's idea of a good time.  I did not think this was funny.  See if I cooperate as well next time Daddy!




Great Grammy and Great Uncle Danny came for a quick visit this week on their way through town.  It was so good to see them again.  I was only one month old the last time we were together so they couldn't believe how much I'd grown.  



Wednesday at lunch I decided to cover my hands in my baby food and rub them through my hair.  Not sure why I did this, but it was awfully fun and got a stir out of Mommy.  She seemed mad at first but then laughed and took pictures of me.  Note to self: baby food works as a great alternative to hair products.


Now that I am 10 months old, Mommy and Daddy expect me to earn my keep around the house.  They have put me to work and so far I am helping out with the laundry, .....

....and with paying the bills.

Who knows what they will ask me to do next?  They'll probably expect me to start walking on my own or something crazy like that.  


Thanks for checking in.  
Love,
Abigail


No comments: