Pages

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Luke is 6 Months Old!

Luke - 6 Months Old

Hi everyone,

Can't believe I've already been around half a year! This month as been a pretty good one. Mom is letting me try some new foods and so far I like anything and everything she puts in my mouth. I've also mastered sitting up on my own which is pretty cool. I can sit and play with my toys while I watch my sister bounce around the house.
I saw my doc today and got another good report. I weigh 17 pounds, 4 ounces and am 26 1/2 inches long. He also confirmed I still have a big head (61st percentile).
I am pumped about my first football season! My sister insists on ringing her cowbell right in my face, but I don't mind too much. I think it is just preparing me for the student section at state in the year 2029.

Abigail is my greatest source of entertainment these days. I laugh at pretty much everything she does. For example, see the video below (sorry, it might be a little bit hard to hear for some reason).


Catch ya next month,
Luke

No comments: