Pages

Monday, October 17, 2011

Luke is 7 months old!

Luke - 7 Months Old

Hi Everybody,
I'm checking in to give my 7 month report. I am doing pretty good these days and can't really complain about anything. I'm getting good sleep, am well fed (obviously) and have free entertainment in Abigail every day. That girl is crazy and makes me laugh harder than anyone else!
I am growing pretty fast and probably weigh about 18 pounds. I carry it all in my cheeks and thighs, but hopefully it will all balance out one of these days. I'm wearing 12 month clothes, and even a few 12-18 month things. I love having Joshua's hand-me-down clothes but will catch up with him if I keep this pace in growth! I still don't have any teeth, but they sure are giving me fits trying to come in. Hopefully that will be news to share in next month's post.


Mom's got a few posts up her sleeve that include some of the fun things I did this past month, so I will let her fill you in on the rest.

See you next month,
Luke